Friday 30 August 2013

So, Storytelling Sunday...

Thinking about coming round to mine for Storytelling Sunday this - Sunday? We'd love to have you along! We think you'll enjoy it because you'll find

  •  an ever changing cast of writers and story spinners all there for your entertainment (with thanks to our regulars and a warm welcome to newcomers!)
  • a feast of photos to pore over: beautiful delicate antiques to go with fascinating family history, and wonderfully new insta's, hipsta's and the rest. We have some clever photographers on board!
  • layouts too, of course, with our Pinterest board to showcase them
  • an excuse to relax for an hour on a Sunday (or a Monday or a ..). This month it will give me a break from student suitcase packing




  • New blogs galore: everyone meets someone new when they join in Storytelling Sunday
and if you write a story and add your link you'll know that you have another tale told, set down in print for you and your friends and family to enjoy. And with the journaling ready, you have a scrapbook page half made. Just like that. 

So, Pick Your Precious ( maybe this month a lucky charm? a talisman? something you like to keep in your pocket?) or tell us any story you have waiting for an audience..we'll be there! Sunday 1st september, with the rest of the week to add your link. Find out more here

Storytelling Sunday...: will be featured in Jot Magazine Issue Two out on - Sunday!

9 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I think I may have one of what is in you sneak peek photo, although minus the cool looking attire.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

*your*

Ladkyis said...

I am out all day tomorrow with the Bluefunnels so I have to take the picture of the.... ah, ha ha a! nope can't tell you what it is in my bag but must photograph it on Sunday morning and then write about it.

Jen said...

Oh Sian - how exciting to be featured in Jot Magazine - which I loved last month by the way - - so thank you for the link back then. I have my post ready to go - I think!! Haven't been able to post many comments just recently with having family and friends to stay with us, so want to say a huge congratulations to your soon to be Uni student on his success - I know just how proud you will feel as my Uni student graduated last year. I wish you all well in this new "journey" you are about to set out on. love to you all, J x

Denise said...

Oooh nice to be featured in Jot - i enjoyed it last month too xx

Abi said...

I am so excited to se STS featured in Jot! Fantastic news Sian. I'll be joining in on Sunday after I've wracked my brains to think what I will write about!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Well, I've been taking a break from blog reading, which means I totally forgot that today was the first Sunday of the month - I was thinking it was next weekend! So, I guess I better get thinking! LOL,
Rinda

Lisa-Jane said...

Such a great mag! Looking forward to seeing the feature.

Lou said...

I know what story i have to tell..I just need to write it!! Instead I am catching up on all my blog reading after a lazy summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails